Thursday, December 24, 2009

Scrubs - 9x04 - Our Histories

Episódio começa bem.

Médico + bengala = referências!

Bromance time! JD & Turk conversam sobre o próximo fim de semana.

Turk: Elliott gone?
JD: Gone. Carla?

Turk: Long gone and took the kids!

JD: Nice! Bro-a-palooza has officially begun!

Turk: Don't call it bro-a-palooza.

JD: Why not, I already made t-shirts!
Turk: That's awesome, where's mine?

Impossível não rir.

Bob Kelso e Cox tiram o tempo de Ted, que se demitiu.

Ted: Did you hear that I was quitting?
Cox: I did, Ted. I just didn't really figure out how to pretend I care yet.
Ted: Understandable.
Bob: And I always assumed I'd just find your dead body in your office.
Ted: Yeaahhh, that was the dream. But the gooch and I are gonna take some time off and tour the country.
Gooch: We wrote a song for every state.
Cox: I'm sure I'll hear all of them when I die and go to hell.

Bom, metade do episódio é focado nas final interviews que os estudantes precisam fazer em certos pacientes que logo vão morrer. Um dos pacientes, porém, se recusa a falar, o que impede que todos vão embora para uma festa lá. JD e Turk, depois do bro-a-palooza, voltam e perguntam pra eles como foram as entrevistas.

Australiana que ainda não sei o nome: Not perfect.
Drew: But we decided as a group that we can live with ourselves.
JD: I know those things are hard. Turk and I had to do one last year, but we couldn't get the guy to say a word. We ended up skipping our big stake night and we just spent hours talking to him.
Turk: He had a lot he needed to say before he passed on.
JD: Yeah, it definately meant a lot to him. I gotta say, for me though, it was probably one of the most memorable nights I've ever had as a doctor.
Turk: Me too.
*alunos obviamente com olhares de culpa e arrependimento*
JD: KA-BAM!
Turk: We just dropped a knowledge bomb on your asses!

Resultado da festa. Eles acharam que era à fantasia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment