Sunday, February 14, 2010

Family Guy - 8x12 - Extra Large Medium

Ri alto nessa parte.

Psychic!

Chris cria coragem pra convidar a guria dos seus sonhos pra sair, com a ajuda de Stewie.

Stewie: There you go! Being confident! Like an italian guy in any give theoretical situation.
Italiano: If that was me- I'm just saying, if that was me, they are lucky that was not me! Because if the circunstances were such, as you have described them with me in them, that's a very different and scary outcome for those envolved. If!

Peter acha que tem poderes psíquicos. No final, a polícia o chama pra buscar um cara sequestrado que tem uma bomba presa nele. O Peter "encarna" um comediante e começa atuar como ele.

Peter: OK, qual é o nome do cara que estamos procurando?
Joe: É um asiático, Melvin Hu.
Peter: That's what I wanna find out.
Joe: What?
Peter: The name of the guy.
Joe: Melvin Hu.
Peter: Are you a cop?
Joe: Yeah.
Peter: You handling this case?
Joe: Yeah!
Peter: Then what's the name of the guy?
Joe: Hu!
Peter: The guy we're looking for.
Joe: Hu!
(...)
*explosão perto deles*
Peter: Yeah, I'm not psychic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment