Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Modern Family - 1x11 - Up All Night

Jay sobre o pai de Manny:
I don't like the guy. Do I have reasons? Yeah. Good reasons? Yeah. How many reasons do I need? None. I don't like the guy.

Mitchell acha que é bom deixar a filha chorar até dormir, mas Cameron acha isso tortura.

Ele chora com ela.

Pai de Manny messes with Jay.

Jay is the new Manny.

Phil se machuca e faz fiasco. Cena grande e bagunçada, vou só mencionar as três melhores expressões sobre a dor que sente que ele usa. "Nah, I'm fine. I'm fine. I just- AAHHH OK THAT'S CANCER." Filho chega no quarto e Alex diz que tem algo errado com o pai. Ele responde: "Don't frighten him, come here- AAAHHH IT'S GOTTA BE DEATH, DEATH IS COMING!" Ele parece então finalmente melhorar. "I think I was just probably overreacting because THERE IS AN ALIEN INSIDE OF ME."

Bom, no final, PLOT TWEEST LOLOL, Phil faz a mulher se sentir culpada por ter se vestido melhor por causa dos bombeiros e fala sobre o que pode "pedir de volta."
Phil: The longer you hold on to it, the longer the guilt builds, the more you get. 5 years, trip to Paris with my buddies. 10 years, sweet little convertible. 20 years, hello, fully articullating 5-function robot that can read my mind... and has feelings.

Also:

Espertinho.

0 comments:

Post a Comment