Monday, January 11, 2010

How I Met Your Mother - 5x12 - Girls Vs. Suits

Ocasião super especial! Centésimo episódio deste seriado excelente! Wee!

O bar do pessoal está lotado de homens por causa de uma nova hot bartender e o Barney, logicamente, wants a piece of that.

Lily: It's never gonna happen, Barney, she's just gonna pretend to like you, the same way she hypnotized all these geniuses.
Barney: Yeah. But guess who's not gonna fall under her spell? I'm gonna be all 'drop the act, baby doll, daddy needs a gin and tonic.' Then when she brings it, I'll just spit it out and say 'try again.' Boom! Alpha Dog is right where he belongs. On top. Then after a few minutes, on the bottom, why should I do all the work?

OK, Ted se interessa por Rachel Bilson (OMG!) mas infelizmente ela é roommate da mãe. Sim, A Mãe, do título do seriado.

Tudo que o Ted gostou no apto da Rachel era da Mãe. Esse ônibus amarelo incluso.

A hot bartender é tópico de discussão entre Lily e Marshall. Ele não acha ela "grandes coisa", afinal, pra ele, Lily é suprema. Mas a bartender é realmente muito atraente!

Marshall: I repeat.. Eh.
Lily: Baby! How could you not wanna hit that? I wanna hit that! If you don't wanna hit that, I'm sorry, but you might be gay.

Marshall: Hell yeah I'm gay. Gay for you.


A bartender trata o Barney muito mal e ele descobre que ela detesta homens de terno. Ele decide parar de usá-los.

Robin: Barney, come on, you're never not in a suit.
Barney: True, but for those- I mean, for that- I mean, for her I will stop wearing- wait for it..
Robin: We know you're gonna say 'suits'.
Barney: Suits!

Barney - terno = (☝゚∀゚)☝

E, bom, não tem como não comentar no musical do final. Ternos ou mulheres? O final é óbvio. Ele finge não gostar dos ternos pra pegar a loira. Worked like a charm.

Nem era a melhor screen, mas enfim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment